Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Ingredients (Makes about 30)
- 225g/8oz butter, softened
- 140g/5oz caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g/8oz plain flour
- 55g/2oz cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 55g/2oz ground hazelnut (sy pakai chopped hazelnut)
- 55g/2oz plain chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp chocolate and hazelnut spread (nk lebih byk pun boleh)
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree celcius/ Gas Mark 5. Line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon, then beat in the egg yolk and vanilla extract. Sift together the flour, cocoa and a pinch of salt into the mixture, add the ground hazelnuts and chocolate chips and stir until thoroughly combined
- Scoop out tablespoon of the mixture and shape into balls with your hands, then put them onto the prepared baking sheets spaced well apart (size ikut suka). Use the dampened handle of a wooden spoon to make a hollow in the centre of each cookie (guna jari pun boleh).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool on the baking sheets for 5-10 minutes, then using a palette knife, carefully transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely. When they are cold, fill the hollows in the centre with chocolate and hazelnut spread.
Cook's Favourite - Home Baking from the oven to the table
Alhamdulillah pada 2 Februari 2013 KMD telah menganjurkan Sambutan Maulidurrasul bertempat di Dura Mosque, Dundee.
Kupasan sirah mengenai
"Peristiwa Pembunuhan Khalifah Uthman RA : Susurgalur dan Pengajaran" oleh Ustaz Nizam
Aktiviti Mewarna untuk Kanak-Kanak
Masa untuk menjamu selera